October 23, 2017
CardValet $200 Drawing
Protect Your Account from Fraud
The first 200 members who download the free CardValet app and enroll their debit and/or credit cards will be entered into a drawing. The enrollment period for the drawing will be October 23, 2017 - November 15, 2017. One winner will be selected by random draw before November 30th. Prize - $200.00
*No purchase necessary. Winner must be in good standing. Credit union employees and board of director members are not eligible to win.
CardValet is a FREE mobile app that lets you control debit and credit card usage and spending on the go.
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your debit or credit card on and off.
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations.
- Receive alerts when your debit or credit card is used, approved, or exceeds the transaction controls set by you.
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions.
- Get real-time balances for your accounts.
To see how it works, watch this video on CardValet.
Find the CardValet app in your phone's app store and download it today. It takes just a few minutes to set up your personal information and add your Synergy FCU debit and credit cards. Then you'll be ready to prevent those fraudsters from stealing your money!
If you have questions about CardValet, visit our CardValet website page or call us at (888) 272-8228 x 2.
Did you know?
Shared Branching is a branch away from our branch
Do basic teller transactions at a participating credit union, just as if you were at a Synergy FCU branch.