Synergy Federal Credit Union has partnered with SWBC Investment Services, LLC to bring you more investment options. With today's economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a team to turn to who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your dreams.
Let an experienced Financial Professional assist you in determining your short or long term investment needs. They can also help you in managing your current investments and explore new options. For more information or to schedule your FREE, no-obligation review,* just call 210-376-3299. You may also contact SWBC by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to continuing to help you reach your financial goals!
*There is no cost to meet with the financial advisor. However, any investments selected may be subject to fees and expenses.
SWBC's PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
You’ve heard it time and time again. The best time to invest in tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there’s not enough time or money left for investing. We can help. Whether it is planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fund, or leaving a legacy, SWBC Investment Services will help you achieve your goals. Through SWBC Investment Services you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
- Brokerage Services
- Individual Securities – Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-term care
- Starting out with a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you're getting married or starting a family, it's a good time to review your savings, investments and insurance needs.
- Changing jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for retirement. How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for college. With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transition to retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth. Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love? We can show you how.
OUR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS
KAREN GONZALES, FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Karen is the exclusive financial advisor to Synergy FCU members and brings more than 17 years of industry experience. My mission is to help members create and monitor personalized financial plans that are designed to address their specific needs, goals and wants. I do this through a thoughtful and disciplined approach to investment and risk management. I work with each member as if they were my own family. My goal is to create lasting relationships built on exceptional client service. Whether your financial needs are short- or long-term, Karen will help you work toward your goals by providing quality products and services tailored for you. For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact Karen at 210.376.3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam Cohen – Client Associate
Adam is available to assist clients with account management and service needs. A graduate of Austin College, Adam has been in the financial services industry for eight years. He can be reached directly at 210.376.3688, 800.527.0066 x 63688 or email@example.com.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. Funds should not be considered a deposit of or guaranteed by this institution, may lose value, and are not NCUSIF insured.
If you need to place a trade, please call SWBC's home office operations department at (866) 884-2605.
Mike Klorer, SWBC Investment Services, LLC, 9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 | San Antonio, TX 78216 Office (210) 376-3585 | Fax (210) 581-1672 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Services
- Additional Services
- Rates & Fees
- Fraud Prevention
Did you know?
We Sell Stamps
Contact your local branch.