A Share Draft Account at Synergy FCU has always been a great service to members, young and old alike. Synergy FCU does not charge a monthly service fee for share draft accounts and NEVER has. Just look at some of the services we offer with our share draft accounts.
SYNERGY FCU SHARE DRAFT ACCOUNTS:
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required
- Free checks - Synergy FCU pays for "Synergy FCU Custom Style" check orders when you order 1 box at a time. To order your checks, order online or call a Member Service Rep at (888) 272-8228 or (210) 345-2222.
- Free Debit Card
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Payment
- Competitive interest rates
- Monthly statements
- ATM & POS (Point of Sale) transaction access
- Teller24 access
- Overdraft Protection from savings account or Synergy FCU Line of Credit
- Overdraft Protection for your debit card - read and sign this form to get started
To read important information about your statement, please click here.
Opt-in for Overdraft Privilege
Synergy FCU will not pay your ATM and debit card transactions that would overdraw your account unless you opt-in, giving Synergy FCU permission to make payment on those transactions.
Many members prefer having this service to avoid the embarrassment of having their debit card purchase declined at the store checkout line or at a restaurant when paying the bill.
Your action is required in order for the Overdraft Privilege to be a service on your Debit or ATM card. Read complete details, including standard practices and overdraft fees. Call (888) 272-8228 or (210) 345-2222 with any questions.
*All applications are subject to eligibility.
- Electronic Services
- Additional Services
- Rates & Fees
- Fraud Prevention
Did you know?
Our Mobile App is Free!
Download the Synergy FCU mobile app to your iPhone, Android, or tablet from your app store.