Loan Payment Protection
When an unexpected tragedy occurs, Payment Protection can help pay off your financed loans in the event of death, or make payments on your behalf if you become disabled or have involuntary unemployment. In this day and age, the loss of a paycheck - even temporarily - could cause financial ruin. Payment Protection gives you the kind of security you need in our uncertain world. By adding Payment Protection* to your loan, it can help you:
- Eliminate all or part of your remaining loan balance
- Protect your credit rating as loan payment obligations are made on your behalf
- Prevent late fees
- Create financial security for your family
- Free up extra cash when it's needed most
Payment Protection is affordable and may cover both you and your co-borrower. The cost is factored right into your loan payment, giving you one less thing to think about!
Major Mechanical Protection
Vehicle repairs can be expensive - even the smallest repair can cost hundreds of dollars. While most new vehicles are covered by a manufacturer's warranty, that coverage won't last forever, and most used vehicles aren't covered by any type of warranty. Major Mechanical Protection (MMP) can help cover the expenses of unexpected vehicle repairs and protect your budget from high out-of-pocket expenses. Even the most dependable vehicles can experience significant repair costs. By adding MMP, you can gain peace of mind knowing you're protected for the road ahead.
MMP Coverage* Features and Benefits:
- Affordable coverage that can usually be added to your loan, with low monthly payments
- Can be used at most licensed repair facilities
- Fully transferable to a new owner if you sell your car
- May increase resale value of your vehicle by helping you keep your vehicle in top condition
- Safety and convenience while on the road: 24-hour roadside assistance; Rental car reimbursement; Trip interruption reimbursement; Lost key, lockout, and emergency tire repair
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
GAP Advantage with PowerBuy - Accidents happen. Get the coverage you need to protect your investment.
If your vehicle is declared a total loss after an accident or theft, it's likely your insurance will fall short of covering the full balance of your auto loan. This leaves you to pay off the remaining loan balance on a vehicle you can no longer drive - fortunately, we can help. GAP Advantage can pay up to the remaining balance of your auto loan after an insurance payout, protecting you from financial loss. With PowerBuy, you will get the additional benefit of coverage for your vehicle's depreciation. Unlike traditional GAP, this program has the added benefit of providing you with a set allowance toward financing a replacement vehicle with us - getting you back on the road!